Sat, Jul 15|
2023 4-H Shooting
Pre-Registration is required for all shoots.! You must pre-register to the Extension Office what disciplines (BB, Air Pellot, .22, Archery, Shotgun, Muzzleloading) they are going to participate in. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989-317-4079.
Time & Location
Jul 15, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Mount Pleasant, 2872 W Millbrook Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858, USA
About the event
Cost Per Event: *may be subject to change based on market prices for supplies
$5.00 registration fee
$5.00 additional registration fee for each if you shoot Trap, Skeet or .22
Bring your own safety equipment (eye and ear protection)
4-H member is responsible for buying own shells for trap; they are available for sale at the shoots
4-H Shooting Sports Age Policies:
- 4-H Shooting Sports Programs are open to young people aged 8 through 19. The "4-H age" will be determined by a young person's age as of January 1 of the 4-H program year.
- 4-H members age 8 may participate in the BB gun and basic archery training. Participation is at the discretion of the Certified Instructor and the participant must be under direct adult supervision (one on one).
- Cloiverbuds (4-H ages 5-7) must wait until they reach the 4-H age of 8 to participate in shooting sports.
- Members ages 9-11 are limited to shooting Air Pellet, BB & Archery at competitive events
- Youth must attend one qualifying shoot in order to compete at the county shoot
4-H Shooting sports events are weather dependent. If weather is poor, please check your email and/or the 4-H Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/IsabellaCounty4H). We will post cancellations on Facebook and send an email out to families enrolled in the shooting sports project.